When parents drop their children off for their first day of school on Wednesday, Aug. 11, at St. John Bosco Catholic School in Ahwatukee, Principal Jamie Bescak wants every family to know the school is dedicated to meeting the needs of all learners.
- Dad’s medical miracles motivate Christian Clark
- Son’s autism leads local couple to start business
- Half of Lakes course could be open by Thanksgiving
- Tempe Union aiming to abolish school resource officers
- Phoenix PD ranks in freefall, recruits dwindle
- Phoenix to give some families debit cards for up to $1K a month
- Phoenix flush with cash but not for very long
- High court to consider masks in November
- Mega-watt Halloween display burns bright in Ahwatukee
- Pickleball campaign meets frustration at Phoenix City Hall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.