A month ago, community members and I had coffee and reflected on the year 2020. The conversation was emotional. We all had hopes and excitement as the year began and added local, state, and federal elections and 2020 would be a roller coaster ride.
On Nov. 3, Arizona citizens voted in support of Prop 207, the Smart and Safe Arizona Act, which has been termed “recreational marijuana.”
Class of 2020
- Tempe Union focuses on increase in failing grades
- Kyrene District lease deal still not finalized
- CLUB West HOA board hires Lakes homeowners’ lawyer
- Ahwatukee Kiwanis’ gift drive a big success
- Pharmacies should have COVID-19 vaccines within the week
- DV grad says pageant not just about beauty
- Local ASU prof has big role in MLK commemorations
- Mandatory COVID shots for teachers called possible
- Golf thriving in Arizona despite COVID-19
- Club West HOA board defends its actions over golf course
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.