Going back to work or back to school takes a bit of adjustment after months of COVID-related isolation. In addition to exchanging sweatpants for business attire, many of us are re-learning a few social skills that may have atrophied after months of staring at a screen.
Two years ago, I wrote an open letter to my fellow members of the Foothills Community Association advising them that our HOA was in trouble.
President Biden’s infrastructure proposal is a $100 billion plan to build the next generation of school – which is great for Arizona public schools facing growing enrollment in the next five years.
At its very core, “cultural appropriation” is stealing – whether intentional or not. It’s profiting off something that is not materially or culturally one’s own. It’s like plagiarizing an idea or paper, submitting it as one’s own and then getting credit for it. And it happens all the time.
At its very core, “cultural appropriation” is stealing—whether intentional or not. It’s profiting off something that is not materially or culturally one’s own. It’s like plagiarism an idea or paper, submitting it as one’s own and then getting credit for it. And it happens all the time. If co…
During this school year, many parents became more aware than ever before of their children’s difficulty with focus, follow-through, time management, motivation and other school-related executive functioning skills.
Class of 2020
- Brazen thieves targeting catalytic converters here
- Lakes course owner rebuts calls for sanctions
- The Armer Foundation is holding a blood drive
- Ahwatukee holidays re-emerge from pandemic's gloom
- Ahwatukee vintage store celebrates 5 years
- The Armer Foundation is collecting musical instruments in honor of an Ahwatukee boy
- Club West suit ends, but next steps uncertain
- Ahwatukee man proud of freedom fighter role
- Desert Vista falls to Casteel in first round of 6A playoffs
- Fresh off a title, Shawn O’Connell steps down as Desert Vista swim coach
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.