In response to the recent news article in the AFN, dated Nov. 13, 2019, “Eyesore war pits local man vs. city”, it certainly appears Councilman’s Sal DiCiccio’s representative misstated information to one of our HOA homeowners (John Broussal) about the lack of maintenance in Mountain Park Ran…
Much of what makes life in this Valley appealing is the state’s rugged desert feel. The landscape is rough hereabouts, all scrub growth and cactus that can tear flesh.
Best of Ahwatukee
- QuikTrip plan still fuels residents’ anxiety
- Angry Crab Shack closes in Ahwatukee after unclear dispute
- Eric Lauer set to become next Mountain Pointe head football coach
- Councilman jumps gun on freeway party announcement
- Ahwatukee student aids starving ASU students
- Discontent spurs calls for Foothills reforms
- Woman inspires dog outreach by Papa John’s
- Kyrene seeing slump in Purposity responses
- TU students to renew pleas for more mental health programs today
- Volunteers needed as Kick-Off Party beckons
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.