My family and I have had the opportunity to reflect on our lives. We marvel at how profoundly we’ve changed regarding our relationship with our LGBTQ “family” – a term I never would have used in relation to LGBTQ people a decade ago.
Teen Lifeline is reminding parents of Arizona teens there’s no place like hope for the holidays. That’s because studies show teens who live in a state of hope may experience increased happiness, improved academic achievement and lowered rates of suicide.
The city of Phoenix is attempting to raise rates by 200 percent for customers using ride-sharing platforms like Uber or Lyft when they travel at Sky Harbor Airport.
Best of Ahwatukee
- Club West home values could suffer, study says
- A train wreck behind him, owner opens new Biscuits
- Lakes Course case heading for yet another showdown
- Residents seek independent tests for freeway noise
- With short-term rentals come responsibilities
- Desert Vista students mentor second-graders
- The Festival of Lights cofounder bids adieu
- Young guards shine for DV basketball in win
- An Ahwatukee Type 1 diabetic boy keeps marching for a cure
- Local Girl Scout troop a mighty cookie force
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.