Former First Lady Rosalynn Carter said it best when she said, “There are only four kinds of people in the world: those who have been caregivers, those who are currently caregivers, those who will be caregivers, and those who will need caregivers.”
Did you know that vision is directly involved in attention to tasks, interpretation of words, sensory input regulation, social-emotional learning, developmental progress and delays, handwriting and other fine motor skills needed in a classroom?
Best of Ahwatukee
- State gives high grades to most Ahwatukee schools
- Rich Wellbrock resigning as Mountain Pointe football coach
- Dominant second half leads Desert Vista to playoff win over Basha
- Kyrene teachers in Ahwatukee saluted for AzMerit scores
- Coyotes kill 3 Ahwatukee pets in backyards in month
- Annual Ahwatukee Car Show helps wounded warriors
- Former GOP Sen. John Kyl speaking at Desert Vista High Nov. 7
- Appeal asks Arizona’s highest court to consider Lakes case
- Change comes to Y-OPAS with new chief
- Horizon Honors’ play upends Sherlock Holmes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.