In addition to altering virtually every aspect of our day-to-day lives, COVID-19 has also impacted the preferred summer heat escapes for Phoenix residents.
The Club West Golf Course property has been sold to an entity known to the community as The Edge/Community Land Solutions (The Edge) which has the stated objective to build homes on the property.
Class of 2020
- Club West course owners raise sale possibility
- 5 educators vying for 3 Kyrene board seats
- Kyrene files suit against vaping product kingpins
- Expect a different Flagstaff in the Age of Covid-19
- Kyrene introduces 8 new principals for 2020-21
- Diverse field of candidates in Tempe Union
- Video shows Ahwatukee man’s fatal shooting by police
- Children’s Theatre navigates difficult times
- Kyrene school board member criticized for email to resident
- Pandemic won’t deter Kiwanians helping teen moms
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.