President Biden’s infrastructure proposal is a $100 billion plan to build the next generation of school – which is great for Arizona public schools facing growing enrollment in the next five years.
At its very core, “cultural appropriation” is stealing – whether intentional or not. It’s profiting off something that is not materially or culturally one’s own. It’s like plagiarizing an idea or paper, submitting it as one’s own and then getting credit for it. And it happens all the time.
At its very core, “cultural appropriation” is stealing—whether intentional or not. It’s profiting off something that is not materially or culturally one’s own. It’s like plagiarism an idea or paper, submitting it as one’s own and then getting credit for it. And it happens all the time. If co…
During this school year, many parents became more aware than ever before of their children’s difficulty with focus, follow-through, time management, motivation and other school-related executive functioning skills.
As faith leaders, we understand that we are living through a critical moment in which we are called to love our neighbors in word and in deed. That call to love extends to all of our neighbors, even those who have made mistakes.
Class of 2020
- Ahwatukee infant needs community’s help
- ADOT to begin preparing motorists for a helluva ride
- Mission accomplished on Mandan Street
- TU studying trimesters, new use for Compadre site
- Waymo endures accidents and harassment in Chandler
- Ahwatukee coach leads women’s football to a game for the title
- Ahwatukee store helping EV cat rescue
- Mountain Pointe grad is Miss America bound
- Devon Grubbs hoping to make most of senior year at Desert Vista
- Ahwatukee’s signature holiday party unlikely to ever return
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.