Going back to work or back to school takes a bit of adjustment after months of COVID-related isolation. In addition to exchanging sweatpants for business attire, many of us are re-learning a few social skills that may have atrophied after months of staring at a screen.
Two years ago, I wrote an open letter to my fellow members of the Foothills Community Association advising them that our HOA was in trouble.
President Biden’s infrastructure proposal is a $100 billion plan to build the next generation of school – which is great for Arizona public schools facing growing enrollment in the next five years.
At its very core, “cultural appropriation” is stealing – whether intentional or not. It’s profiting off something that is not materially or culturally one’s own. It’s like plagiarizing an idea or paper, submitting it as one’s own and then getting credit for it. And it happens all the time.
At its very core, “cultural appropriation” is stealing—whether intentional or not. It’s profiting off something that is not materially or culturally one’s own. It’s like plagiarism an idea or paper, submitting it as one’s own and then getting credit for it. And it happens all the time. If co…
During this school year, many parents became more aware than ever before of their children’s difficulty with focus, follow-through, time management, motivation and other school-related executive functioning skills.
Class of 2020
- Dad’s medical miracles motivate Christian Clark
- Son’s autism leads local couple to start business
- Phoenix to give some families debit cards for up to $1K a month
- High court to consider masks in November
- Half of Lakes course could be open by Thanksgiving
- Tempe Union aiming to abolish school resource officers
- Mega-watt Halloween display burns bright in Ahwatukee
- Phoenix PD ranks in freefall, recruits dwindle
- Phoenix flush with cash but not for very long
- Mountain Pointe overcomes slow start to beat Cesar Chavez
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.