Here in Phoenix our summer months are not known as gardening weather but there’s important work to do in the yard this year: remove your lawn. You probably already consider this every time you mow that Bermuda grass in the summer or overseed with rye grass in the fall.
Criminal justice activists are often branded as “soft on crime” or “anti-law enforcement,” but I am running for Maricopa County Attorney because I understand on an intimate level how vital our police, prosecutors and judges are to the community.
In the April 22 issue of the AFN, there was an article regarding the Club West Conservancy’s lawsuit against the Club West HOA Board of Directors and the board’s action to seek dismissal of the lawsuit.
Class of 2020
- Phoenix not opening pools, libraries as Council ducks issue
- COVID-19 cloud hangs over the next school year
- Ahwatukee native has a film on Netflix, another in limbo
- Controversial Kyrene board candidate drops out of race
- Over 6K jobless claims filed in Ahwatukee
- Bruce Kipper leaving for Washington
- Horizon Honors postpones graduation
- Declared Kyrene candidate’s tweets stir outrage
- Club West Conservancy counters HOA board’s suit dismissal request
- Bands, like bars, feel the pandemic’s pain
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.