My family and I have had the opportunity to reflect on our lives. We marvel at how profoundly we’ve changed regarding our relationship with our LGBTQ “family” – a term I never would have used in relation to LGBTQ people a decade ago.
Teen Lifeline is reminding parents of Arizona teens there’s no place like hope for the holidays. That’s because studies show teens who live in a state of hope may experience increased happiness, improved academic achievement and lowered rates of suicide.
The city of Phoenix is attempting to raise rates by 200 percent for customers using ride-sharing platforms like Uber or Lyft when they travel at Sky Harbor Airport.
Best of Ahwatukee
- Club West course plan: 162 homes, but 18 holes
- Club West reaction mixed to golf course plan
- Desert Vista High musician releases first album
- A train wreck behind him, owner opens new Biscuits
- Desert Vista QB Parker Navarro commits to UCF
- Ahwatukee teen soprano to perform Sunday
- Desert Vista students mentor second-graders
- Ahwatukee promoter readies a hot-air classic
- Local Girl Scout troop a mighty cookie force
- Ahwatukee Girl Scout earns Gold Award
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.