Here in Phoenix our summer months are not known as gardening weather but there’s important work to do in the yard this year: remove your lawn. You probably already consider this every time you mow that Bermuda grass in the summer or overseed with rye grass in the fall.
Criminal justice activists are often branded as “soft on crime” or “anti-law enforcement,” but I am running for Maricopa County Attorney because I understand on an intimate level how vital our police, prosecutors and judges are to the community.
In the April 22 issue of the AFN, there was an article regarding the Club West Conservancy’s lawsuit against the Club West HOA Board of Directors and the board’s action to seek dismissal of the lawsuit.
Class of 2020
- COVID-19 cloud hangs over the next school year
- Ahwatukee native has a film on Netflix, another in limbo
- Phoenix not opening pools, libraries as Council ducks issue
- Over 6K jobless claims filed in Ahwatukee
- Controversial Kyrene board candidate drops out of race
- Declared Kyrene candidate’s tweets stir outrage
- Bands, like bars, feel the pandemic’s pain
- Local couple helps poverty-stricken Africans
- Bruce Kipper leaving for Washington
- Club West Conservancy counters HOA board’s suit dismissal request
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.