A month ago, community members and I had coffee and reflected on the year 2020. The conversation was emotional. We all had hopes and excitement as the year began and added local, state, and federal elections and 2020 would be a roller coaster ride.
On Nov. 3, Arizona citizens voted in support of Prop 207, the Smart and Safe Arizona Act, which has been termed “recreational marijuana.”
Class of 2020
- Pharmacies should have COVID-19 vaccines within the week
- Thunder students form nonprofit to help community
- Tempe Union focuses on increase in failing grades
- CLUB West HOA board hires Lakes homeowners’ lawyer
- Local ASU prof has big role in MLK commemorations
- Ahwatukee welcomes Once Upon A Child
- Danica Patrick changes lanes to winemaking
- Legislature eyes election, emergency powers changes
- Average home sale price in Ahwatukee rose 20 percent
- Art replaces annual Unity Walk amid pandemic
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.