The Superior Court of Arizona - Maricopa County granted a summary judgement “as a matter of law” in favor of Club West Conservancy in its suit against the former Foothills Club West Board for actions it took to assume rights related to the golf course land and to issue related amendments.
Having a flexible work schedule is a nice arrangement for anyone, but for people like me, it’s absolutely essential. I’m in my first semester studying aerospace engineering at Mesa Community College, so I need the flexibility to work around my heavy course load.
If you believe in the criminal justice system, file this under good news: The Arizona Department of Corrections recently issued a press release reporting it’s once again ready to execute some of the 115 murderers currently housed on Death Row.
Class of 2020
- Ahwatukee mom is readying a prom for Tempe Union seniors
- Shrinking revenue slowing highway work in Arizona
- Armer Foundation comes to the rescue for girl, 9
- Kyrene faces $6M budget hit with little relief in sight
- Desert Vista’s Tommy Eubanks taking over for AD Steve Hogen at Mesa Public Schools
- Ahwatukee moms’ therapy services continue to grow
- State Fair, a million people coming to Ahwatukee’s backyard
- David Klecka named new Desert Vista athletic director
- Ahwatukee inspector guards against buyer’s remorse
- Famed nearby driving school takes new name
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.