My Thanksgiving is canceled this year. I am weary of this darned virus, and I’m sure I’m not alone.
In February, the Club West Conservancy (CWC), a not-for-profit organization of Club West homeowners, brought a lawsuit against the HOA board of directors seeking to undo the board’s decision to accept the transfer of the golf course declarant rights and amend those declarant rights to substa…
Class of 2020
- These holiday light shows will sleigh it
- Desert Vista football coach Dan Hinds announces retirement
- Desert Vista girls’ cross country wins Nike national title
- Time to think about Ahwatukee Nutcracker 2020
- Gino crump steps down as head coach at Desert Vista
- Gallego calls for state mask mandate in vain
- Electric bike store targets East Valley market
- Dancers and parents mourn artistic dance director Antoine Olds
- New superintendent ready for the COVID-19 Challenge
- Ducey: Vaccine could bring ‘normal’ by summer
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.