By Stan MuraskyAFN Guest Writer
Best of Ahwatukee
- It's official: no freeway opening party planned
- DV students make impassioned mental health plea
- Legendary McClintock, Mountain Pointe coach Karl Kiefer dies at 82
- Bobcat kills another loved Ahwatukee pet
- Mtn. Pointe baseball to host alumni home run derby Saturday
- Misdiagnosis prolonged pain, local musician says
- Angry Crab Shack closes in Ahwatukee after unclear dispute
- New choreography accents Ahwatukee Nutcracker
- Woman inspires dog outreach by Papa John’s
- Unconstitutional fees threaten ride-sharing at Sky Harbor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The Loop 202 freeway, also known as the South Mountain Freeway, will run east and west along Pecos Road and then turn north between 55th and 63rd avenues, connecting with Interstate 10 on each end.