The Ambassador Committee in the Ahwatukee Chamber is the liaison between the Chamber and the business community.
For our community and our country to prosper, the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is aware that developing the entrepreneurial spirit in our young people is critical. A 21st Century education and skills to match – as well as innovation and business creation – are the keys to the suc…
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is focused not only on the business and commerce that occurs within our community, but also with delivery of new and exciting information that has relevance and value to our wonderful neighborhood.
Wanted: Ahwatukee adults who care about children and education within their community.
A Centennial Middle School teacher described as mentor to her younger colleagues and a marketing expert who has been helping youngsters become entrepreneurs are among the five recipients of the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce’s coveted annual Champion of the Year awards.
Class of 2020
- Club West fining new owner over golf course
- 32nd Street Interchange, multi-use path opening delayed again
- Ahwatukee man makes genealogy an artform
- Ahwatukee duo’s invention could be a COVID-buster
- James: Why Prop 208 is good for Arizona education
- MICHAEL MYRICK
- 24 artists in unique Heard Museum show
- Classrooms reopen for thousands of TU students
- Arizona’s only Kolache Cafe practices patience
- Couple’s health-conscious store builds following
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.