The Ambassador Committee in the Ahwatukee Chamber is the liaison between the Chamber and the business community.
For our community and our country to prosper, the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is aware that developing the entrepreneurial spirit in our young people is critical. A 21st Century education and skills to match – as well as innovation and business creation – are the keys to the suc…
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is focused not only on the business and commerce that occurs within our community, but also with delivery of new and exciting information that has relevance and value to our wonderful neighborhood.
Wanted: Ahwatukee adults who care about children and education within their community.
A Centennial Middle School teacher described as mentor to her younger colleagues and a marketing expert who has been helping youngsters become entrepreneurs are among the five recipients of the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce’s coveted annual Champion of the Year awards.
Best of Ahwatukee
- QuikTrip plan still fuels residents’ anxiety
- Angry Crab Shack closes in Ahwatukee after unclear dispute
- Eric Lauer set to become next Mountain Pointe head football coach
- Councilman jumps gun on freeway party announcement
- Ahwatukee student aids starving ASU students
- Discontent spurs calls for Foothills reforms
- Woman inspires dog outreach by Papa John’s
- Kyrene seeing slump in Purposity responses
- TU students to renew pleas for more mental health programs today
- Volunteers needed as Kick-Off Party beckons
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.