The Ambassador Committee in the Ahwatukee Chamber is the liaison between the Chamber and the business community.
For our community and our country to prosper, the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is aware that developing the entrepreneurial spirit in our young people is critical. A 21st Century education and skills to match – as well as innovation and business creation – are the keys to the suc…
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is focused not only on the business and commerce that occurs within our community, but also with delivery of new and exciting information that has relevance and value to our wonderful neighborhood.
Wanted: Ahwatukee adults who care about children and education within their community.
A Centennial Middle School teacher described as mentor to her younger colleagues and a marketing expert who has been helping youngsters become entrepreneurs are among the five recipients of the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce’s coveted annual Champion of the Year awards.
Class of 2020
- No, I'm not okay
- Ahwatukee native has a film on Netflix, another in limbo
- Investors close Club West Golf Course deal, still want homes
- Dance community rallies to help local instructor
- ABM’s federal request for virus relief still angers former officer
- ‘Map’ to opening schools shows rocky road
- New trails at South Mountain offer new adventures
- Foothills HOA meeting turns heated over election timing
- Goat Yoga now has real and virtual field trips
- Bands, like bars, feel the pandemic’s pain
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.