The Ambassador Committee in the Ahwatukee Chamber is the liaison between the Chamber and the business community.
For our community and our country to prosper, the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is aware that developing the entrepreneurial spirit in our young people is critical. A 21st Century education and skills to match – as well as innovation and business creation – are the keys to the suc…
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is focused not only on the business and commerce that occurs within our community, but also with delivery of new and exciting information that has relevance and value to our wonderful neighborhood.
Wanted: Ahwatukee adults who care about children and education within their community.
A Centennial Middle School teacher described as mentor to her younger colleagues and a marketing expert who has been helping youngsters become entrepreneurs are among the five recipients of the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce’s coveted annual Champion of the Year awards.
Class of 2020
- Police: Ex-treasurer stole $61K from Monte Vista PTO
- South Mountain Freeway in running for 2 awards
- COVID hurts but doesn’t stop El Taco Santo
- As classrooms reopen, students’ mental health a big concern
- Ahwatukee home market continues to be hot
- LORI BASTIAN
- TU board member rips reopening letters, dirty campaign tactics
- State officials hope to quell surge in suicides
- TU teachers discuss coping in an unusual year
- With God on his side, he aims to restore Lakes course
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.