Get Out Section Page
The City of Phoenix is in the midst of a five-year, $23 million redesign of South Mountain Park and Preserve that will improve the facilities and trails to a level of world-class park that is deserving of such a popular, beloved and heavily-utilized local sanctuary.
One of literature’s most celebrated monsters is getting a new musical treatment, courtesy of a Mesa director and a number of young Mesa thespians.
Calling it an “unprecedented opportunity for today’s up-and-coming race car drivers and driving enthusiasts,” the Bondurant High Performance Driving School is offering people a chance to train in a state-of-the-art, open-wheel formula race car.
Class of 2020
- Phoenix not opening pools, libraries as Council ducks issue
- COVID-19 cloud hangs over the next school year
- Ahwatukee native has a film on Netflix, another in limbo
- Controversial Kyrene board candidate drops out of race
- Over 6K jobless claims filed in Ahwatukee
- Bruce Kipper leaving for Washington
- Horizon Honors postpones graduation
- Declared Kyrene candidate’s tweets stir outrage
- Club West Conservancy counters HOA board’s suit dismissal request
- Bands, like bars, feel the pandemic’s pain
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.