With the recent televised live version of “Rent,” the rock musical has reached a whole new generation of fans. While the iconic show is set in the late 1980s, its stories of finding love and following dreams speak to people of different ages.
Artists encourage visitors to escape into their imaginations in Junkyard Jungle, a journey into Earth’s lush rain forests and other wild destinations, where discarded materials become treasured artworks, in a spring exhibition at the i.d.e.a. Museum.
Ahwatukee dance instructor Kimberly Lewis will be holding open auditions for a musical that carries something of a historic moment.
The 5 Browns have changed the genre of classical music while they play it on five pianos.
Class of 2020
- Jobless pay benefit could be upped in Arizona
- TU board begins a regular tribute to local tribes tonight
- Anti-housing candidates oust Club West board members
- House OKs 4-year community college degrees
- COVID-19 metrics show Ahwatukee is getting safer
- Tiger’s crash: cars are safer, but don’t push the limits
- Kyrene teachers’ new contracts reflect budget uncertainty
- Mt. Pointe grad now the pride of a military family
- Book, webinar deal with seniors’ living transitions
- Freeway judge tells Congress courts overburdened
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.