With the recent televised live version of “Rent,” the rock musical has reached a whole new generation of fans. While the iconic show is set in the late 1980s, its stories of finding love and following dreams speak to people of different ages.
Artists encourage visitors to escape into their imaginations in Junkyard Jungle, a journey into Earth’s lush rain forests and other wild destinations, where discarded materials become treasured artworks, in a spring exhibition at the i.d.e.a. Museum.
Ahwatukee dance instructor Kimberly Lewis will be holding open auditions for a musical that carries something of a historic moment.
The 5 Browns have changed the genre of classical music while they play it on five pianos.
Class of 2020
- Dad’s medical miracles motivate Christian Clark
- Son’s autism leads local couple to start business
- Half of Lakes course could be open by Thanksgiving
- Tempe Union aiming to abolish school resource officers
- Phoenix PD ranks in freefall, recruits dwindle
- Phoenix to give some families debit cards for up to $1K a month
- Phoenix flush with cash but not for very long
- High court to consider masks in November
- Mega-watt Halloween display burns bright in Ahwatukee
- Pickleball campaign meets frustration at Phoenix City Hall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.