With the recent televised live version of “Rent,” the rock musical has reached a whole new generation of fans. While the iconic show is set in the late 1980s, its stories of finding love and following dreams speak to people of different ages.
Artists encourage visitors to escape into their imaginations in Junkyard Jungle, a journey into Earth’s lush rain forests and other wild destinations, where discarded materials become treasured artworks, in a spring exhibition at the i.d.e.a. Museum.
Ahwatukee dance instructor Kimberly Lewis will be holding open auditions for a musical that carries something of a historic moment.
The 5 Browns have changed the genre of classical music while they play it on five pianos.
Best of Ahwatukee
- Motorsports lover lost everything in dune buggy accident
- Local man plans last bike trip with dad
- Club West deal collapses as builder pulls out
- Mandan Street homeowners upset with flood control plan
- Pride wrestling rallies for cancer-stricken coach
- FatCats bowled over by regional popularity
- Boomers facing serious problem as they age
- A chance for boys, parents to give back and bond
- Soaring health costs impacting Kyrene employees
- Writers groups offer rewarding social supports
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.