With the recent televised live version of “Rent,” the rock musical has reached a whole new generation of fans. While the iconic show is set in the late 1980s, its stories of finding love and following dreams speak to people of different ages.
Artists encourage visitors to escape into their imaginations in Junkyard Jungle, a journey into Earth’s lush rain forests and other wild destinations, where discarded materials become treasured artworks, in a spring exhibition at the i.d.e.a. Museum.
Ahwatukee dance instructor Kimberly Lewis will be holding open auditions for a musical that carries something of a historic moment.
The 5 Browns have changed the genre of classical music while they play it on five pianos.
Class of 2020
- Female slay suspect takes her life in Ahwatukee
- Mothers in prison deserve dignity
- Little to cheer about on home price front here
- Chandler mourns officer killed by vehicle thief
- Counterprotest aims for help, reassure migrant families here
- Sanchez starts the race for DiCiccio’s successor
- Doctors get vaccinations OK in Arizona
- Mountain Pointe senior sets cyber sights on ASU
- Hospice nurses brought families together at critical time
- $154.8M city budget surplus funding raises, 318 new positions
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.