The National nonprofit SCORE, which is dedicated to mentoring small business owners, has joined with Sam’s Club for the 2016 American Small Business Championship. The prize is granted to two businesses in every state to celebrate exceptional small business owners and entrepreneurs. Winners will be awarded a $1,000 Sam’s Club gift card, a free trip to a training event and SCORE mentoring for one as well as a free promotion. Winners will also have the chance to compete with the other winners from across the nation for $25,000. The deadline to apply is Feb. 12 with winners announced in March. To apply visit score.org/championship.
Class of 2020
- Ex-Chandler mom at center of trail of deaths
- Some gyms defy Ducey’s shutdown order
- Nonprofit seeks restraining order against Club West HOA
- COVID-19 surge scrambles start of school year
- Mt. Pointe senior tells board: SROs aren’t the problem
- Family, 2 little girls face gut-wrenching ordeal
- Lakes owner asking U.S. Supreme Court to intervene
- Longtime Kyrene educator succumbs to cancer
- Tempe Union relents, will give students a 5-day in-class option
- Ahwatukee brothers achieve Eagle rank
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.