With the recent televised live version of “Rent,” the rock musical has reached a whole new generation of fans. While the iconic show is set in the late 1980s, its stories of finding love and following dreams speak to people of different ages.
Artists encourage visitors to escape into their imaginations in Junkyard Jungle, a journey into Earth’s lush rain forests and other wild destinations, where discarded materials become treasured artworks, in a spring exhibition at the i.d.e.a. Museum.
Best of Ahwatukee
- Club West home values could suffer, study says
- A train wreck behind him, owner opens new Biscuits
- The Festival of Lights cofounder bids adieu
- Lakes Course case heading for yet another showdown
- Residents seek independent tests for freeway noise
- With short-term rentals come responsibilities
- Young guards shine for DV basketball in win
- An Ahwatukee Type 1 diabetic boy keeps marching for a cure
- Mountain Pointe girls on ‘The Hunt’ this season
- Battle continues over freeway lights, noise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.