With the recent televised live version of “Rent,” the rock musical has reached a whole new generation of fans. While the iconic show is set in the late 1980s, its stories of finding love and following dreams speak to people of different ages.
Artists encourage visitors to escape into their imaginations in Junkyard Jungle, a journey into Earth’s lush rain forests and other wild destinations, where discarded materials become treasured artworks, in a spring exhibition at the i.d.e.a. Museum.
Best of Ahwatukee
- Closures keep Chandler sitter/nanny service busy
- Pandemic puts new strain on animal shelters
- Hospice of Valley volunteers help in many ways
- Ducey precludes cities from determining shut-downs
- Virus forces Ahwatukee schools to reshape teaching
- Chandler consultant’s game means business
- Couple’s ‘liquid retreat’ a local oasis in the crisis
- Cheerleader concussion dangers cause concern
- Festival of Lights board reorganizes, hopes for the best
- Ahwatukee girl ‘rocks’ in a stressful time
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.