With the recent televised live version of “Rent,” the rock musical has reached a whole new generation of fans. While the iconic show is set in the late 1980s, its stories of finding love and following dreams speak to people of different ages.
Artists encourage visitors to escape into their imaginations in Junkyard Jungle, a journey into Earth’s lush rain forests and other wild destinations, where discarded materials become treasured artworks, in a spring exhibition at the i.d.e.a. Museum.
Ahwatukee dance instructor Kimberly Lewis will be holding open auditions for a musical that carries something of a historic moment.
Best of Ahwatukee
- Desert Vista defeats Perry in 6A playoff shootout
- Monte Vista PTO treasury out of the red
- Eyesore war pits local man vs. city
- Lakes appeal predicts dire consequences, rips panel’s opinion
- Appeal asks Arizona’s highest court to consider Lakes case
- Baking dog treats gives vet new leash on life
- State gives high grades to most Ahwatukee schools
- Coyotes kill 3 Ahwatukee pets in backyards in month
- My story proves the American Dream lives
- Arizona, California account for most valley fever cases
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.