Tuesday, August 26, 2014 11:50 am
1. On Aug. 12 at 1:34 p.m. police took an assault report in the 5100 block of East Piedmont Road.
Tuesday, August 12, 2014 11:34 am
The Chandler Police Department is searching for two suspects who allegedly robbed a Subway on Aug. 11.
Tuesday, August 12, 2014 8:47 am
1. On July 28 at 1:14 p.m. police took a report of a hit-and-run accident in the 4900 block of East Ray Road.
Tuesday, August 12, 2014 4:45 am
State prison officials have no right to read mail sent by inmates to their attorneys, a federal appeals court ruled Monday.
Tuesday, August 5, 2014 2:35 pm
Twin brothers were arrested this past week in connection with the “high jump bandit” bank robbery cases in Ahwatukee Foothills, police officials said.
Tuesday, August 5, 2014 8:47 am
1. On July 21 at 8:15 p.m. police took an attempted shoplifting report in the 4000 block of East Chandler Boulevard.
Wednesday, July 30, 2014 11:15 am
Wells Fargo is offering $5,000 for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of a man who robbed two of their Valley banks.
The man who investigators believe robbed two Wells Fargo locations in the Valley.
Friday, July 25, 2014 4:00 pm
A federal appeals court refused Friday to overturn the conviction of a man in connection with a 1992 robbery and triple murder in Tucson, saying any lies told by a detective were not material.
The man suspected of robbing five banks in Phoenix and Tempe is caught on security cameras fleeing from the scene of his latest robbery at the Bank of America at Elliot Road and 51st Street.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 3:24 pm
Police have dubbed a man responsible for five bank robberies in the area the “High Jump Bandit.”
Tuesday, July 8, 2014 9:33 am
What if Louise of “Thelma & Louise” survived driving into the Grand Canyon and had a bratty granddaughter played by Melissa McCarthy somewhere down the line? You’d probably get something along the lines of “Tammy.” In the film, Susan Sarandon finds herself going along for another offbeat road trip full of crazy shenanigans, none of which take an especially dark turn like in “Thelma & Louise.” Sarandon is only the co-pilot on this particular road trip, however, playing second banana to McCarthy as the title character.
Tuesday, July 8, 2014 8:54 am
1. On June 20 at 12:40 p.m. police took a report of a traffic accident with serious injuries in the 3800 block of East Mountain Sky Avenue.
Wednesday, July 2, 2014 10:30 am
A Maricopa County Sheriff's Office volunteer posse member who was shot on New Year's Eve while trying to help a Phoenix police officer finally is getting out of the hospital.
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 8:59 am
1. On May 19 at 2:50 a.m. police took a domestic violence assault report in the 8800 block of South Pointe Parkway.
Wednesday, May 21, 2014 11:15 am
Officials are investigating two bank robberies in Ahwatukee.
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 9:05 am
1. On May 5 at 10 a.m. police took a criminal damage report in the 13600 block of South 48th Street.
Tuesday, May 13, 2014 9:22 am
1. On April 28 at 7:40 a.m. police took a credit card theft report in the 11600 block of South Appaloosa Drive.
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 8:57 am
1. On April 20 at 10 a.m. police took a criminal damage report in the 16800 block of South Desert Foothills Parkway.
Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:00 pm
Citing 17th Century English law, the state Court of Appeals concluded Thursday that those charged with shoplifting are entitled to demand a trial by jury.
Tuesday, April 8, 2014 9:13 am
1. On March 21 at 10:30 p.m. police took a harassment report in the 3700 block of East Briarwood Terrace.
Tuesday, March 25, 2014 8:34 am
1. On March 11 at 4:50 a.m. police took a stolen bicycle report in the 1500 block of South 24th Way.
Tuesday, March 18, 2014 6:45 am
1. On March 4 at 2:40 a.m. police took a domestic violence/assault report in the 16400 block of South 14th Place.
Monday, March 3, 2014 9:58 pm
1. On Feb. 18 at 11:10 a.m. police took a criminal damage report in the 11000 block of South 51st Street.
Attorney General candidates Republican Mark Brnovich and Democrat Felecia Rotellini debate at ...
A Division of 10/13 Communications