ahwatukee.com on Facebook
- Main Street
Arts & Life
Arts & Life
- Special Sections
Displaying results 1 - 25 of 163 for manhattan. Subscribe to this search
A 32-year-old male is facing kidnapping and aggravated assault charges after allegedly carjacking an elderly couple in Ahwatukee on Saturday.
1. On Nov. 30 at 4 a.m. police took a burglary report in the 4400 block of East Dry Creek Road.
Perhaps no vocal group in America – other than the Beach Boys – have been as celebrated as The Manhattan Transfer. Over the last four decades, the quartet has racked up a dozen Grammy Awards, sold millions of albums and made Grammy Award history in 1981 when they became the first group in both pop and jazz categories in the same year.
Light displays around Ahwatukee Foothills can be seen in one night from the comfort of a bicycle during the JingleLIGHTS Holiday Bike Ride.
1. On Nov. 18 at 3:30 p.m. police took a loss report in the 4600 block of East Summerhaven Drive.
Moving is a stressful process and searching high and low for something as simple as boxes only further complicates things.
1. On Oct. 21 at 8:30 a.m. police took a criminal damage report in the 16600 block of South 35th Street.
1. On Oct. 7 at 1:36 p.m. police took an identity theft report in the 10200 block of South 46th Street.
Phoenix police believe jaywalking and drinking may be to blame for a man being hit by a car in Ahwatukee Monday night.
1. On Sept. 23 at 1:22 a.m. police made a DUI arrest in the 4800 block of East Warner Road.
1. On Sept. 16 at 5 a.m. in the 15800 block of East 48th Street police took a report of interfering with judicial proceedings.
1. On Sept. 9 in the 2400 block of East Rocky Slope Drive police took a report of a stolen license plate.
1. On Sept. 2 at 2 a.m. police responded to an order of protection violation call in the 15800 block of South 48th Street.
Phoenix police arrested a man accused of using a mirror to look into a dressing room at an Ahwatukee Foothills Goodwill store Sunday afternoon.
1. On July 29 at 11:30 a.m. police took a report of a runaway juvenile in the 3800 block of East Wildwood Drive.
The city of Phoenix Board of Adjustment has upheld a decision to deny a medical marijuana dispensary the zoning variances it needs to open in Ahwatukee Foothills.
A landscaper was sent to the hospital after being attacked by a swarm of bees near a shopping center at 48th Street and Warner Road on Wednesday.
The outline of an old Hallmark sign in the Ahwatukee Foothills Towne Center has been confusing for some customers but the store is still in business, just in a space right next door.
Diane Keaton. Mia Farrow. Dianne Wiest. Scarlett Johansson. Penelope Cruz.
Five days — that is all the time remaining for public comments on the South Mountain Loop 202 Freeway — then it is over. Finished. The end.
Seven of the 12 Kyrene schools located in Ahwatukee Foothills suffered exterior damage to their facilities during Monday evening’s monsoon.
Editor’s note: Police remind residents to always lock car doors when cars are left outside. During a string of car burglaries on June 24, suspects targeted cars that were left unlocked in the neighborhood.
Plans for the community’s annual Red, White and Boom celebration include live bands, activities for the kids, boutique vendors, adult beverage stations, and of course a fireworks show that’s sure to entertain.
Baseball players on the Ahwatukee Little League Majors squad are too young to hear a Herb Brooks-type pregame speech.