ahwatukee.com on Facebook
Arts & Life
- Special Sections
1. On July 7 at 4:10 a.m., police took a report of a weapons violation in the 5100 block of East Ray Road.
1. On July 1 at 7:20 a.m. police took an assault report in the 16000 block of South Desert Foothills Parkway.
1. On June 20 at 12:40 p.m. police took a report of a traffic accident with serious injuries in the 3800 block of East Mountain Sky Avenue.
1. On June 16 at 10:20 a.m., police took a possession of dangerous drugs report in the 4900 block of East Elliot Road.
1. On June 9 at 2 a.m., police took a criminal damage report in the 4100 block of East Monte Way.
1. On June 2 at 12:40 a.m. police took a shoplifting report in the 3600 block of East Ray Road.
Identity theft. Two words that all of us are becoming increasingly aware of with each passing day.
1. On May 25 at 2 a.m. police took a theft report in the 16700 block of South 22nd Street.
1. On May 19 at 2:50 a.m. police took a domestic violence assault report in the 8800 block of South Pointe Parkway.
Michael Trifari has spent years in the restaurant industry working for corporations, travelling to different franchises and consulting those in the quick-service industry, but after trying Firehouse Subs and hearing about an opportunity to open a store in Ahwatukee Foothills, he decided to get off the road and take on ownership for himself.
1. On May 12 at 10 a.m. police took an attempted stolen vehicle report in the 3800 block of East Lakewood Drive.
Officials are investigating two bank robberies in Ahwatukee.
1. On May 5 at 10 a.m. police took a criminal damage report in the 13600 block of South 48th Street.
1. On April 28 at 7:40 a.m. police took a credit card theft report in the 11600 block of South Appaloosa Drive.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — Alabama's largest city is making a comeback after decades of dormancy, and there's plenty of free stuff for visitors to see and do in the new Birmingham.
Multiple people are in custody after leading officers on a high-speed chase in the southeast Valley early Thursday morning.
This Aug. 6, 2013, file photo shows 16th Street Baptist Church in the civil rights district in Birmingham, Ala. Visitors interested in civil rights history can pay homage to the era on a pilgrimage to sites where headlines were made. Walk along streets where police and firefighters used dogs and fire hoses to rout black demonstrators seeking equality in 1963. Stand at the spot where a Ku Klux Klan bomb went off that same year, killing four black girls inside 16th Street Baptist Church. Across from the church, sit in Kelly Ingram Park, where statues depict compelling scenes from the city’s civil rights struggles. (AP Photo/Butch Dill, File)
1. On April 20 at 10 a.m. police took a criminal damage report in the 16800 block of South Desert Foothills Parkway.
1. On April 15 at 4:50 a.m. police took a criminal damage report in the 15000 block of East Windmere Drive.
1. On April 7 at 9:15 a.m. police took a stolen vehicle report in the 16400 block of South 23rd Way.
Multiple crews are working a second-alarm oil fire near 24th Street and Jefferson Street in Phoenix where two workers have been reportedly burned, according to Phoenix Fire Department Cpt. Benjamin Santillan.
1. On March 30 at 2:30 p.m. police took a possession of dangerous drugs report in the 4600 block of East Chandler Boulevard.
1. On March 21 at 10:30 p.m. police took a harassment report in the 3700 block of East Briarwood Terrace.
1. On March 17 at 1 p.m. police took a theft report in the 4200 block of East Kiowa Street.
1. On March 11 at 4:50 a.m. police took a stolen bicycle report in the 1500 block of South 24th Way.