Osasere Ighodaro backed up his defender on the perimeter.
A group of 11 African-American student-athletes have filed a federal suit against Maricopa County Community College District officials, claiming racial bias over the termination of football teams on campuses.
This was not Desert Vista girls soccer as the players had come to know it.
A hidden gem in downtown Mesa is becoming a destination for East Valley high school athletes who might not be NCAA Division I candidates but who are eager to continue playing at the collegiate level close to home.
The rivalry between Desert Vista and Mountain Pointe on the hardwood quickly turned into a lopsided affair on Friday night in Ahwatukee, as the Thunder gained momentum early and dominated the Pride, 70-53.
Being a tall, lengthy kid helped Jalen Graham land a spot on the Mountain Pointe High varsity basketball team two years ago, although Graham still needed to grow into his slender body.
- Internet home buying convenient but costly
- An MLK Day not nearly enough, honored prof says
- Kyrene softens three big cost-cutting measures in new proposal
- Dr. Joy Wolfe leaving Ahwatukee for ASU position
- Kyrene’s proposed schedule changes spark debate
- Officer’s death renews calls for texting ban
- Land deal: $23M for TU, 197 homes for Ahwatukee
- Desert Vista girls’ soccer finds success in mid-season tournament
- Dr. Mary Jo Kutler closes out cherished practice
- Ahwatukee woman taking a hike for senior dogs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.