If there is one topic that unites Ahwatukee Foothills, it's education – our great schools and how to support them.
It has become an almost daily occurrence. Whether we are at Frys or Basha’s, the hiking trail or the library, someone has a problem and needs help from my husband, City Councilman Sal DiCiccio.
My name is Kevin Patterson and I am a husband, a father to two beautiful young girls, and now a candidate for Phoenix City Council District 6 . I was raised in Ahwatukee, as my family chose this wonderful community specifically for the beautiful golf courses and quality of life it had to off…
Ahwatukee residents will have to go to Pecos Park instead of the local fire station to get sandbags in advance of monsoon rains.
Public officials can't hide evidence of their official activities through texts and social media posts made from their personal cell phones, state Attorney General Mark Brnovich has concluded.
One woman ran out of gas. Men in a pickup truck needed someone to change a tire on the car. Another man had one of his car’s tires blow up.
The South Mountain Freeway continued to seemingly rise from the ground last week as crews installed part of the massive skeleton for one of 40 bridges along the 22-mile thoroughfare.
Classifieds - Ads
- Flood study shows many problems, no money to fix them
- Chandler Boulevard Extension slated to open Friday morning
- Ahwatukee woman likes being back home – but just for a while
- Ahwatukee 11-year-olds lose Little League state title game
- High-end complex, grocery set for Tempe
- Vandal’s chollas on some Ahwatukee Lakes trails upset neighbors
- Forum brings both council candidates, voters together
- Group racing clock to stop Arizona school voucher expansion
- Lawsuit to stop South Mountain Freeway is still very much alive
- Ahwatukee girl finds helping pets a way to recover from illness
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.