August 12, 2014
Ahwatukee is well known for it's renowned beautiful lakes.
Today there was an additional waterbody: a flowing river bisecting 48th Street near the Ahwatukee Country Club.
This is video work by me showing some of the carnage. Many cars attempted fording the river; most drivers were successful. There was a few minor stalls in the river but thank God that there was no major accidents or injuries that I saw in the hours I was there recording.
[Blake Vital/Special to AFN]
As featured on
Storm damage at South Mountain Park has caused the city to close the Central Avenue entrance…
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- 2 Ahwatukee residents on the front lines of the sex trafficking fight
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.