Today, four student athletes signed with teams across the nation.
Seniors Cole Tucker, and Ernie De La Trinidad signed with the University of Arizona. Both will play baseball for the Wildcats next year at the collegiate level.
Senior Kayla Lupoe signed with Hampton University in Virginia. Lupoe will play basketball for the Pirates next year.
Senior Christine Winkelman signed with Southwest Baptist University to play volleyball for the Bearcats.
As featured on
Wednesday marked the first day of the early signing period for some sports.
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Clothing business in Ahwatukee carries owner’s fashion sense
- Pomegranate Cafe owners seek public’s help to expand into Central Phoenix
- Pause on Memorial Day to honor Marine Lance Cpl. Matthew Determan
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Ahwatukee has an unleashed-dog problem and it’s getting worse
- Blooming Beets’ fare expands to autoimmune protocol
- Newcomers’ pint-sized idea carries big message for clients
- DiCiccio claims city pension deal could cost taxpayers $1.5 billion in extra payments
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.