The Phoenix City Council District 6 forum between incumbent Sal DiCiccio and challenger Karlene Keogh Parks.
Question #2: Where do you stand on the Loop 202? Build or No Build and if build where? If it is decided that the loop 202 is to be built over Pecos Road the community will need participate in the design phase to ensure the effects of a large freeway are mitigated as much as possible. What specific knowledge and experience do you have that would assist the community in that effort?
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- 2 Ahwatukee residents on the front lines of the sex trafficking fight
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.