The Phoenix City Council District 6 forum between incumbent Sal DiCiccio and challenger Karlene Keogh Parks.
Question #10: If Kyrene and the Tempe Union High School district expressed interest in selling land they own in the Ahwatukee-Foothills village, city council zoning approval would be required. What types of land uses do you envision for those properties? What types of land uses would you not support?
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
Classifieds - Ads
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- She left the corporate world to pamper household pets
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Girls state basketball: Pride knocks off defending champion Hamilton
- 21 tribes seek intervention in freeway case
- Save Club West continues effort to raise $4 million for golf course purchase
- Biggest concern in Ahwatukee? Roof rats outpace freeway, dispensary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.