The Loop 202 freeway, also known as the South Mountain Freeway, will run east and west along Pecos Road and then turn north between 55th and 63rd avenues, connecting with Interstate 10 on each end.
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- Ahwatukee high schools ready to bid 1,300 seniors adieu
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Freeway land acquisitions far from done; design getting there
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- Two Ahwatukee residents earn medical degrees
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Another Kachina Drive home records 7-figure sale
- Ahwatukee remembers Casey Thomas, a life too short
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.