Keystone Montessori has come a long way since its founding in 1995. Back then it was operated out of the founder’s home before eventually moving on to rent rooms from Horizon Presbyterian Church. It was only in 2000 that they had gained a strong enough enrollment to move into the facility wh…
With winter break upon us, Kyrene Centennial Middle School is working hard to ensure that they are meeting the needs of all their students. Serving sixth through eighth grades, Centennial began as a junior high school and in 1990 was converted to a full middle school that now houses somewher…
Children of Hope Preschool is entering its ninth year in Ahwatukee Foothills.
The small school serves kids 2 years old through Pre-K in five separate classrooms.
The Village Preschool has been in Ahwatukee Foothills since 2001. The preschool operates on the belief that it takes a village to raise a child — yet the child doesn’t have to be just one person in a large village. Each class has no more than 10 students, with even less in the toddler and preschool classrooms.
Ambassador Academy in Ahwatukee Foothills is a small charter school built on preparing future leaders through academic excellence.
Kyrene del Milenio Elementary was the last school to be built in the Kyrene School District, but it’s been in the Ahwatukee Foothills community for 15 years.
Kyrene de la Estrella Elementary School
2620 E. Liberty Lane
Kyrene de la Estrella Elementary School is a smaller Kyrene elementary school, but Principal Michael Lamp said the school may have the most veteran staff in the district.
Ahwatukee Preschool at Mountain View Lutheran Church, 11002 S. 48th St.
Ahwatukee Preschool has been teaching kids in Ahwatukee Foothills for 35 years.
Address: 14841 S. 41st Place
Kyrene de la Esperanza Elementary School has been in Ahwatukee Foothills for 22 years, but the school is unique in its ability to change with the times.
Kyrene Akimel A-al Middle School, 2720 E. Liberty Lane, has been part of the Ahwatukee area since 1992, offering each of their Rattlers an enjoyable schooling experience from the morning bell to the ending bell.
- Wild Horse poised to spend millions on an entertainment district
- Dogs’ bacterial disease can spread to humans, area vets warn
- Fireworks plan for Ahwatukee declared DOA
- Ray Road resurfacing begins amid promises of uptick in work
- Promising retail growth seen in Ahwatukee area
- Oral arguments in freeway case likely in October, court advises
- Former DV basketball coach seeing success with Legion of Hoops
- Building a freeway in this weather is not for the faint of heart
- This Ahwatukee dentist’s patients bark and roar
- Tillman Foundation honors local man
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.