Veterans can benefit from their service to our county with special mortgage financing options.
VA loans, for eligible active-duty service members and veterans, fit all kinds of home ownership needs. VA home loans have guidelines that make it easier to move into your dream home. These guidelines also provide for your loan balance and original terms to be transferred to qualified veteran and non-veteran home buyers, which can be a selling point when it’s time to move.
Purchase your home and as a VA loan customer, you may be able to:
• Make a low down payment or zero down payment.
• Use gift funds to cover prepaid and closing costs.
• Finance up to 100 percent of your purchase, including the VA funding fee.
Refinance your current home with special options:
• Refinance up to 90 percent of your home’s appraised value.
• Lower your monthly mortgage payment with an interest rate reduction refinance loan.
• Get a loan term that fits your future plans.
• Access home equity funds to cover home improvements or other major expenses.
Low-cost VA loans have features to fit specific customer needs, including:
• A choice of fixed rate terms.
• Temporary and permanent buy down options.
• New construction financing.
• Financing for 2-4 unit properties.
You need to get the right resources to help you prepare for home ownership and feel more comfortable in today’s real estate market. Choosing a lender is as important as choosing a mortgage and a real estate agent. All need to work for you today and tomorrow. You should expect the best possible service to help you plan effectively, purchase confidentially and own successfully.
Lenders are getting creative for all home buyers. You can find loan options for most kinds of home financing needs. Take advantage of these new lending programs to buy your first home, move up to a larger home to meet the demands of an ever growing family or finally buy your dream home. Rates are on the rise and you need to find a way to get the home of your dreams now.