Not many people get a standing ovation in the heart of the State Capitol.
Tempe Union High School’s governing board will be led by its oldest member while the youngest member ever elected to Kyrene’s board is now its president.
While Researchers at the Honey Bee Research Lab at Arizona State University’s Polytechnic Campus are always looking for new and innovative ways to save declining honey bee populations, they are also focused on much simpler local solutions to the problem.
Tucked away in a dirt lot at the southern edge of Arizona State University’s Polytechnic Campus in Mesa, the Honey Bee Research Lab is home to wide-ranging studies into the winged insects that play a vital role in pollinating the country’s food supply.
As the State Legislature returns to work, education funding and a major reform of Arizona’s tax structure appear to be the top priorities of its members from Ahwatukee and the East Valley.
Saying owners are abusing the law, a Republican state senator wants to make it illegal to misrepresent a dog as a “service animal’’ to bring it into places where pets are not allowed.
Jubilation, uncertainty and disappointment punctuated the latest chapter in the long-running saga of the defunct Ahwatukee Lakes Golf Course.
An attorney representing victorious homeowners plans to seek an injunction ordering a developer to restore the decimated Ahwatukee Lakes Golf Course.
The gorilla that looms over the new year and beyond – Phoenix’s $3.4 billion unfunded pension liability – has prompted city Councilman Sal DiCiccio and an ex-congressman to push for a voter-driven charter change requiring better controls over spending.
A Scottsdale Republican lawmaker wants to force city council and mayoral candidates to run with party labels, saying he believes it will help prevent liberals from sneaking into office.
- Ahwatukee motorcyclist killed in collision near work
- First freeway bridge to open in March in Laveen
- Lawyer asking court to order Lakes Golf Course restoration
- DiCiccio pushing charter change to curb billion-dollar pension crisis
- Kyrene presidency remains in hands of an Ahwatukee resident
- Verdict prompts jubilation, disappointment and uncertainty
- DV soccer star excels at Louisville, looks toward the pros
- Insurance denial threatens local student’s treatment
- Ahwatukee boy’s kindness gets kudos from the governor
- Local store a fountain of youth for 29 years
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.