When I was a young man growing up in Ahwatukee, I made the typical mistakes young people do.
It has become an almost daily occurrence. Whether we are at Frys or Basha’s, the hiking trail or the library, someone has a problem and needs help from my husband, City Councilman Sal DiCiccio.
My name is Kevin Patterson and I am a husband, a father to two beautiful young girls, and now a candidate for Phoenix City Council District 6 . I was raised in Ahwatukee, as my family chose this wonderful community specifically for the beautiful golf courses and quality of life it had to off…
Public officials can't hide evidence of their official activities through texts and social media posts made from their personal cell phones, state Attorney General Mark Brnovich has concluded.
One woman ran out of gas. Men in a pickup truck needed someone to change a tire on the car. Another man had one of his car’s tires blow up.
The South Mountain Freeway continued to seemingly rise from the ground last week as crews installed part of the massive skeleton for one of 40 bridges along the 22-mile thoroughfare.
When Waymo’s fleet of self-driving cars first hit Ahwatukee and the East Valley, the novelty of it all caused many heads to turn.
Hopes are high for a resolution of a parking dispute that threatens the 10-year-old Ahwatukee Farmers Market after the Ahwatukee Board of Management and the owners of a strip mall adjacent to its headquarters obtained a 30-day delay of a city Zoning Board hearing on the problem.
Canadian companies are investing millions of dollars into Arizona’s medical marijuana market in order to turn profits and wield influence over the state’s lucrative non-profit dispensary market.
- Ahwatukee woman likes being back home – but just for a while
- Farmers market, strip mall agree on parking plan
- Ahwatukee can eyeball Council candidates at AFN-Chamber forum
- Cerritos seeks help next week, donations for ‘maker space’
- High-end complex, grocery set for Tempe
- Vandal’s chollas on some Ahwatukee Lakes trails upset neighbors
- Group racing clock to stop Arizona school voucher expansion
- Deadline nears for helping needy Kyrene kids get ready for school
- ‘Spider trails’ first target in massive South Mountain project
- Ahwatukee bird rescuer earns ‘Quail Lady’ nickname
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.