Erin Jade Lange fretted a bit about this week.
The lone Democrat on the Arizona Corporation Commission is accusing its newest member of “using her office to advance her election chances.’’
Ahwatukee state Sen. Sean Bowie has been selected to attend two leadership programs this summer — including one that hasn’t seen an Arizonan in four years.
State health officials are failing to protect more than 200,000 medical marijuana users in Arizona from contamination and disease that can be spread when edible products are produced at state-licensed kitchens, the Auditor General’s Office reports.
The South Mountain Freeway has spawned its first major development along its Pecos segment at the end of the same Ahwatukee street where a controversial gas station proposal is still hanging.
A decision by Arizona voters in 2000 could immunize this state from the effects of the U.S. Supreme Court ruling Thursday on partisan gerrymandering.
Five East Valley school districts will now have to decide whether grant money they now use to pay for security officers should be diverted to hiring counselors or social workers.
Best of Ahwatukee
- New pastor settling in at Lamb of God Church
- Infected mosquitoes on the rise
- Ahwatukee author ready for the silver screen
- Ducey’s Corp Comm pick under fire for playing politics
- Ahwatukee’s Mark Kastelic picked by Ottawa in NHL Draft
- DV grad works on hope for the hearing impaired
- Ahwatukee physician's assistant on medical mission in Kenya
- Freeway prompts project on Gila land at 40th Street
- Arts group board opposes both Phoenix charter propositions
- STARLAB’s return to local camp gives kids a rare opportunity
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.