The Social Security Administration has published “Fast Facts & Figures About Social Security, 2018” that gives some interesting numbers. In 2017, retired workers received $1,404 in average monthly Social Security (SS) benefits; Disabled workers received $1,197; and survivors of deceased …
We’re getting close to the tax-filing deadline. For many of us, this means it’s that time of year when we get our biggest financial windfall – a tax refund. If you have recently received a refund, or are expecting to get one in the next few weeks, what should you do with it?
Back in college, I waited tables at a chain restaurant called Bennigan’s, which prided itself on the “eye appeal” of its food.
Madhu Chadha hasn’t been in Ahwatukee much more than a year, but businesses already know who she is.
Since my election to the City Council in 2013, I’ve fought to secure a fair share of resources for my district and to better deliver critical services to all parts of the city. While serving on the Public Safety and Veterans Subcommittee, I worked to ensure faster police response times and …
I have a condition called chronic myeloid leukemia, and there is a miracle pill called Gleevec that controls my cancer, but there is no cure. I take the generic version, which you would think costs much less, but the reality is that the retail price for the generic of my dose is $10,000+ per…
Best of Ahwatukee
- Mt. Park Ranch remains were those of missing neighbor
- Brownies’ project provokes GOP leader attack
- Mom realizes dream, opens Burn Boot Camp here
- Ahwatukee KIwanis Club Easter Parade rolls for 43rd year
- Young mom killed, 8 injured in Ahwtaukee shootout
- Student, credit union team up for a teacher
- Ahwatukee teen’s death brought life to 4
- Church adds a float to 43-year parade record
- Freeway, ADOT loom large over Quik Trip plan
- Veteran law enforcement official named new constable
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.