If there is one topic that unites Ahwatukee Foothills, it's education – our great schools and how to support them.
When I was a young man growing up in Ahwatukee, I made the typical mistakes young people do.
It’s tough this time of year to get one’s head around an election.
When the Hollywood studio execs phone to inquire about when and why a lifelong movie freak would permanently give up on their product, the days after Fourth of July 2017 will figure prominently. That was when my personal breaking point finally occurred, along about the millionth time I thought, “Gee, maybe there’s a decent movie playing,” only to be reminded once again that the movie industry has completely run out of ideas.
My name is Kevin Patterson and I am a husband, a father to two beautiful young girls, and now a candidate for Phoenix City Council District 6 . I was raised in Ahwatukee, as my family chose this wonderful community specifically for the beautiful golf courses and quality of life it had to off…
Visit the library on any day and watch the faces of women as they peruse the open stacks looking for a book to read. Some women read the back cover of books while others seem to choose a book by its cover or even by the number of pages in the book.
For a while last Friday, it did look like Ahwatukee would have fireworks after all.
By PAUL MARYNIAK
- ‘Spider trails’ first target in massive South Mountain project
- Farmers market, strip mall agree on parking plan
- Tons of steel installed as first freeway span takes shape
- Ahwatukee nurse helping to aid drug-addicted newborns
- Ahwatukee can eyeball Council candidates at AFN-Chamber forum
- Group rechristens itself as Arizona Needy Newborns as drive begins
- Little League 11-year-olds advance to state tournament
- Image consultant, handbag store offer brunches and happy hours
- Andy’s Frozen Custard starts its Arizona conquest in Ahwatukee
- Cerritos seeks help next week, donations for ‘maker space’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.