I’m hoping I won’t be considered a male chauvinist for saying that politics needs a woman’s touch.
Here’s something I believe that most everyone else will think is crazy: Budgets are not just interesting, they’re enlightening.
Trade is not a zero-sum game, where one party wins and one loses. Trade is a positive sum game, where both parties are better off from the exchange.
The clothing on our backs, the shoes on our feet, the toothpaste in our bathrooms – all these things that people have and tend to take for granted.
Woke up at dawn Thursday to breaking news: Yet another Valley wrong-way driving accident, this time a fatal near Interstate 17 and Thomas Road in west Phoenix. Early news reports indicated that the wrong-way offender had collided head-on with a tanker truck, his car veering off a freeway bridge. The wrong-way driver was pronounced dead at the scene.
As we get ready for Memorial Day and think of barbecues and getaways, spare a few minutes and think of Matthew Determan and those who have preceded and followed him in death with honor.
Ahwatukee has a loose-dog problem.
In less than a month, hundreds of students from Horizon Honors Secondary and Mountain Pointe and Desert Vista high schools will be charting the next trajectory in their flight path through life.
Classifieds - Ads
- Wild Horse poised to spend millions on an entertainment district
- Promising retail growth seen in Ahwatukee area
- Oral arguments in freeway case likely in October, court advises
- Dogs’ bacterial disease can spread to humans, area vets warn
- Former DV basketball coach seeing success with Legion of Hoops
- Ahwatukee man adds ‘novelist’ to his many accomplishments
- Haboobs roll in with Arizona’s monsoon season
- Ahwatukee woman dresses in wedding gown for ‘divorce estate sale’
- Tillman Foundation honors local man
- Bureaucracy slows Pima Canyon trail head project
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.