Are you sitting on the couch, looking at your spouse, wondering where the excitement went? Consider six ways to start reconnecting with your spouse.
Forget for a moment Gov. Ducey's empty pledge to value teachers by providing them a two percent raise phased in over five years, giving teachers what basically is a one dollar a day raise.
In last week’s AFN, Frank Schmuck wrote a piece heavy on talking points and light on specifics. Mr. Schmuck claimed that I “catered to special interests” in the bills I have introduced this legislative session, but neglects to actually mention any of the said interests that I supposedly cater to.
I discovered something interesting last week as a result of attending three very different evening meetings in Ahwatukee.
According to the law, banks have to ask their customers a simple question before enrolling them in an overdraft “protection” program: if you do not have enough money in your bank account to cover the cost of a purchase, do you want your bank to decline the purchase or do you want your bank t…
On Sept. 16, the Citizens Clean Election Commission held a debate of all the candidates running for the Arizona Legislature in District 18.
As your new Maricopa County Recorder, I am pleased to offer this report about our progress since taking office.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Girls state basketball: Pride knocks off defending champion Hamilton
- Biggest concern in Ahwatukee? Roof rats outpace freeway, dispensary
- She left the corporate world to pamper household pets
- 2 Ahwatukee residents on the front lines of the sex trafficking fight
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.