One year ago, Clate Mask, co-founder and CEO of Infusionsoft, delivered a powerful keynote message at the East Valley Partnership Economic Forum.
The first time someone ever mailed me a swastika was back in my New Jersey days, when I made a full-time living peddling opinions in newsprint. Some members of the Aryan Nation announced an upcoming rally to protest gay rights and, to honor the event, I explained that Neo-Nazism seemed to me like a disease begging to be cured at the business end of a Louisville Slugger.
I have been in a blue funk since the Charlottesville uprising. I have been in this kind of funk too many times now because if in fact Black Lives Matter, how do we explain and morally and spiritually reconcile the deaths of Tamir Rice holding a toy gun (2014), of Jordan Davis playing music t…
It was a massive rowhouse fire on a tight street in Trenton, New Jersey, a block of older houses connected by a common attic and burning like kindling, that taught me a cardinal rule of journalism. This was 23 years ago, so some nuances have faded, but I remember word-for-word the question from our newspaper’s hard-ass publisher.
The neurosurgeon speaking about the glioblastoma assailing Sen. John McCain described this form of brain tumor using terms like “aggressive” and “relentless,” a warrior force that can be slowed down, stymied for the time being, but never defeated.
Many Ahwatukee residents now believe that not only is the South Mountain Freeway a “done deal” but also that the lawsuit contesting it is over.
Two tales teeming with cruelty happened side by side last week, as if to present an object lesson in human beings’ nearly endless capacity to act without thinking. The second story, the more tragic of the two, filled Wednesday’s newscasts.
If there is one topic that unites Ahwatukee Foothills, it's education – our great schools and how to support them.
When I was a young man growing up in Ahwatukee, I made the typical mistakes young people do.
Classifieds - Ads
- Desert Vista squeaks by Brophy for third straight win
- Frank & Lupe's restaurant is ready to serve Ahwatukee
- QB Derek Kline puts Thunder back on a winning track
- Thunder pummel Skyline, move to 2-1.
- Desert Vista bounces back with win over Basha
- Ahwatukee woman extending lifeline to hurricane victims
- Despite misgivings, state board finalizing school grade formula
- Ahwatukee man honored for lifetime archaeology contributions
- Local shoe developer makes his first team sale to his alma mater
- Seasoned Chandler restaurateurs share recipe for success
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.