Arizona Helping Hands is the largest provider of basic needs for the 15,000 children in foster care throughout the state. At Arizona Helping Hands, we define basic needs as any item that will enhance and improve the lives of children in foster care. It naturally includes things like clothin…
I was born and raised in Tempe Arizona and I graduated from Marcos de Niza High School in 2002. I studied economics and statistics at Arizona State University and afterwards, I served as a Senior Firefighter and Incident Commander Type‐5 with USFS Cave Creek Fire Department.
Teaching and its importance has been woven into the fabric of my family for generations. My grandparents were educators and my great great grandmother, Ester B. Fletcher, taught in a pioneer school in the territories of the Old West.
Our guiding principles must be rooted in the success, safety, and well-being of our students. We need to include our families in the development of our policies. In addition, regularly listening and working with our teachers and community to continue striving for excellence.
I am running for office as your next state senator because I care deeply about the future of this great state. I feel that our state, and this district especially, needs someone who is uniquely qualified for the responsibilities and high-stakes strategy that is inherent to this position.
Our priority must be to ensure the success, safety, and well-being of our students. We do this by truly learning more about how our students, families, and community feel we should approach our duty to prepare our students.
I believe the Tempe Union High School administration has worked diligently to ensure a quality education for the students of our area. While attending board meetings during the last two years, I listened to many presentations by the administration.
The need for funding our K-12 public education and our three Arizona State universities is paramount. Absent state funding, these critical institutions would certainly be crippled, decreasing the quality of education for students state-wide.
- Appeal likens Lakes Golf Course restoration order to slavery
- 31 teen suicides in 15 months fuel alarm here
- Childhood ordeal inspired Ahwatukee orthodontist’s career choice
- Ahwatukee brothers, dad surf to help mentoring network
- Mountain Pointe transfer Pola-Mao gives Wolves a big boost
- Ahwatukee girl, 9, loses kidneys after 5-year battle
- Desert Vista prepares for season-ending showdown with rout of Aztecs
- Ahwatukee offers wide variety of Halloween diversions
- Plenty of decisions await you as early voting begins
- New business caters to athletes’ thirst for healthy beverages
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.