Former First Lady Rosalynn Carter said it best when she said, “There are only four kinds of people in the world: those who have been caregivers, those who are currently caregivers, those who will be caregivers, and those who will need caregivers.”
Did you know that vision is directly involved in attention to tasks, interpretation of words, sensory input regulation, social-emotional learning, developmental progress and delays, handwriting and other fine motor skills needed in a classroom?
Best of Ahwatukee
- Desert Vista teacher will be a human instrument at concert
- Make Gee comply, residents ask court
- Mandan Street flood control nears reality
- Most Ahwatukee schools far exceed state test averages
- Keegan’s Grill marks 30 years in Valley
- Desert Vista beats Boulder Creek, Mountain Pointe struggles against Chaparral
- Mountain Pointe struggles in loss to Chaparral
- Ahwatukee’s 23 Valkyries to take the stage
- Desert Vista fends off Boulder Creek in win
- Kyrene board members learn science isn’t cheap
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.