Do you know what modern government corruption looks like? In order to see it, you’ll first need to let go of many of the stereotypes you hold true.
Are you sitting on the couch, looking at your spouse, wondering where the excitement went? Consider six ways to start reconnecting with your spouse.
Forget for a moment Gov. Ducey's empty pledge to value teachers by providing them a two percent raise phased in over five years, giving teachers what basically is a one dollar a day raise.
In last week’s AFN, Frank Schmuck wrote a piece heavy on talking points and light on specifics. Mr. Schmuck claimed that I “catered to special interests” in the bills I have introduced this legislative session, but neglects to actually mention any of the said interests that I supposedly cater to.
I discovered something interesting last week as a result of attending three very different evening meetings in Ahwatukee.
According to the law, banks have to ask their customers a simple question before enrolling them in an overdraft “protection” program: if you do not have enough money in your bank account to cover the cost of a purchase, do you want your bank to decline the purchase or do you want your bank t…
On Sept. 16, the Citizens Clean Election Commission held a debate of all the candidates running for the Arizona Legislature in District 18.
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Job numbers for Intel’s new Chandler plant questioned
- ‘Good graft’ runs up Phoenix cost of housing for the poor
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- Ahwatukee photographer thrives on teens’ desires to express themselves
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- Centennial student linked to fake bomb threat in bathroom
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.