May 29 is known as College Savings Day, a play on the date as it relates to the college savings account’s formal name, the 529 Savings Plan.
If you work for a business that offers a 401(k) plan, consider yourself fortunate, because a 401(k), with its tax advantages and variety of investment options, is a great way to save for retirement. But what if you need to tap in to your plan before you retire? Is it a good idea to borrow fr…
The first time I ever heard the phrase “go to the mattresses” was in the Mafia masterpiece "The Godfather." Vito Corleone is near death in a hospital bed, shot down by a rival Mob family. The Don’s hotheaded oldest boy, Sonny, demands revenge. Tom Hagen, the consigliere, urges caution, but S…
The Social Security Administration has published “Fast Facts & Figures About Social Security, 2018” that gives some interesting numbers. In 2017, retired workers received $1,404 in average monthly Social Security (SS) benefits; Disabled workers received $1,197; and survivors of deceased …
We’re getting close to the tax-filing deadline. For many of us, this means it’s that time of year when we get our biggest financial windfall – a tax refund. If you have recently received a refund, or are expecting to get one in the next few weeks, what should you do with it?
Best of Ahwatukee
- Spring wrap-up: DV wins 2 state titles
- Voodoo Daddy’s brings New Orleans to EV
- Kirk Fauske resigns as Mountain Pointe basketball coach
- Lakes Course case goes before state appeals panel today
- UA college inducts longtime Ahwatukee engineer
- Mom organizes a special thank you to Estrella
- QuikTrip concerns draw interest of lawmakers, mayor
- Keystone Montessori kids head to world competition
- Club West sale not complete
- An Ahwatukee singer strikes a blow for #metoo
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.