Having lived in France and traveling for my work in many countries the most frequently asked question is: “Why do Americans take many prescriptions and have body parts removed?”
When I moved to France I was seven months pregnant, the obstetrician was surprised I was only taking natural supplements to support the additional vitamins and minerals needed during gestation. While I was not surprised he was surprised, his being surprised was a loud and clear message that Americans have a reputation for using prescriptions for everything.
The facts are:
• Allopathic Medicine has no provisions for preventive care.
• Allopathic Medicine costs more per person in the U.S. than any other country by a huge margin and has the worst health outcomes.
• American longevity ranks 29th in the world.
• American adults and children are becoming fatter and sicker each year in spite of taking more prescriptions than ever before.
• Allopathic Medicine training provides less than 24 hours for nutrition education.
• 90 percent of what Allopathic Medicine teaches physicians is either directly or indirectly funded by pharmaceutical companies.
• 750,000 people die each year due to wrong diagnosis or over medication. Statistics prove prescription drugs are 16,400 percent more deadly than terrorists — Jessica Frase http://www.newstarget.com/009278.html July 5, 2005.
• 70 percent of Americans complain about their declining health and obesity issues, however, they want a “quick fix,” thus, demanding more pharmaceuticals. Pharmaceutical company executives are more than glad to rush the next miracle drug to market — pays big dividends to shareholders.
Allopathic Medicine seems like a big, complicated mystery. How could anyone have declining health and obesity issues when one is taking 5, 20 or more prescriptions?
The majority of people demand better health insurance to defray the cost of pharmaceuticals, which research reveals yields the worst health outcomes. Is better health insurance for a system that yields the worst health outcome the best solution — does it make sense? It seems like a noble proposition, however, it will not solve the problem or do a thing to prevent or transform any symptom labeled a disease.
Through 30 years facilitating emotional, physical and spiritual transformation, I have consistently proven good health is easily attained and maintained. And it does not require prescriptions of any kind or body parts removed. Americans have been indoctrinated, conditioned and incredibly misinformed about how to attain and maintain good health and how to extend their longevity.
In many countries and Native American cultures, such knowledge is part of the education, handed down through the generations. Beginning in the 1700s what has become known as Modern (Allopathic) Medicine started its roots.
Holistic Health Care research reveals:
• Human cells are essentially immortal and humans can live to, at minimum, 120 years of age while being lean and healthy.
• To achieve being lean and healthy for 120 years, you need to give your body what it needs — emotional, physical and spiritual sustenance. i.e. proper nutrition, adequate water, freedom from toxins, emotional nurturing and processing, spiritual experiences and expression.
• Genetics has little to do with weight issues, health or longevity.
• Humans gain weight or get sick only when the system becomes out of balance — emotional, physical and spiritual deprivation of varying degrees.
• America can save $600-plus billion a year with preventative practices to ensure proper emotional, physical and spiritual sustenance.
• Because the American health care system has the worst health outcomes; to reform something that is the worst is impossible.
• The best way to reform the American health care system is to return to natural health care, a.k.a. holistic health care. Natural/Holistic Health Care has stood the test of time for millions of years with the best possible outcomes.
• As people become healthier and demand for services is reduced, the new system will gradually adapt to reduced health-care needs, much like how the world has adapted to the introduction of cell phones, laptop computers, iPods, iPads, iTunes.
Health and wellness are a birth-right — not a sometimes thing or luck. The key to health and wellness is proper education that emphasizes common-sense, time-tested practices/protocols focusing on how the human body works. High-tech gadgetry and man-made petrochemicals cannot replace what the human body needs biologically, metaphysically and energetically.
The bottom line for many concerning their health and well-being in their present existence is much affected by two factions, doctors and ministers. Doctors are trained as mechanics, who work on the physical mechanism. They are in the business of treatment, a.k.a. as “quick fixes.” They are not trained in the “art of health and wellness.”
Ministers are trained in traditional theosophical dogmatic perceptions specific to the cultural religious views they ascribe to. Most people have little concept about true spirituality or how the universe really operates. As a consequence they convey misinformation, half-truths, superstitions and fears along with a multitude of associated damaging information into a person’s consciousness. The result of which is confusion and paradox, which leads to distress, disease and un-wellness.
The suggestion regarding a strictly religious approach would be to make a serious effort to study each and every religion thoroughly and in-depth. The result will be absolutely amazing when one discovers each and every religion is talking about the same thing, only from their own unique perspective. Real enlightenment develops as the understanding for each reveals they are only methods and techniques. Considering what the public is receiving from so many sources, bad information is bad information and incorrect information is still incorrect information, no matter how well-intentioned.
Emotional, Physical and Spiritual Transformation (EPST) is a highly effective protocol to transform the root cause of all issues and symptoms. It is precise, powerful, with little effort and an accurate way of changing the landscape of the inner and outer mind, body and spirit.
January 1993 New England Journal of Medicine published a survey which revealed 85 million Americans are using holistic methods; spending almost $14 billion of which over $10 billion is out of pocket.
Rapid, mass health-care reform in America will result directly from individual education and choosing natural protocols for maintaining health and facilitating recovery from prior disease/illness.
Health and Wellness are a birthright. Claim yours. You will like it.
• Dr. Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, metaphysician, certified hypnosis and regression practitioner, author and speaker. Reach her at http://www.drdorothy.net, http://facebook.com/DrDorothyNed or http://twitter.com/DorothyNed.