Former First Lady Rosalynn Carter said it best when she said, “There are only four kinds of people in the world: those who have been caregivers, those who are currently caregivers, those who will be caregivers, and those who will need caregivers.”
Did you know that vision is directly involved in attention to tasks, interpretation of words, sensory input regulation, social-emotional learning, developmental progress and delays, handwriting and other fine motor skills needed in a classroom?
Thanks to de facto U.S. subsidization of other countries’ drug prices, nearly half of all Americans are concerned about their ability to pay for normal health care costs.
Our children are back in school and for many, it’s a pressure cooker. Comparisons on their social media – about appearances, friends, classes, activities, you-name-it – ramp up this time of year.
Best of Ahwatukee
- Most Ahwatukee schools far exceed state test averages
- Desert Vista teacher will be a human instrument at concert
- DiCiccio rips planned airport ride fee hikes
- Mandan Street flood control nears reality
- Keegan’s Grill marks 30 years in Valley
- Ahwatukee professor slates annual Hacks for Humanity’
- Ahwatukee’s 23 Valkyries to take the stage
- Desert Vista beats Boulder Creek, Mountain Pointe struggles against Chaparral
- Mountain Pointe struggles in loss to Chaparral
- Proposed 280-mile highway fuels debate
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.