More than 200 Arizona high school students are being challenged to create a new mobile application for Gilbert Fire and Rescue. The second annual Schools Participate in App Resources and Knowledge (SPARK) App League launched on Friday, January 31, at Arizona State University's Polytechnic Campus, where students from across the state learned how to develop a mobile application from design and visualization to data implementation. For more information, visit www.sparkappleague.com.
As featured on
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Girls state basketball: Pride knocks off defending champion Hamilton
- Biggest concern in Ahwatukee? Roof rats outpace freeway, dispensary
- She left the corporate world to pamper household pets
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.