More than 200 Arizona high school students are being challenged to create a new mobile application for Gilbert Fire and Rescue. The second annual Schools Participate in App Resources and Knowledge (SPARK) App League launched on Friday, January 31, at Arizona State University's Polytechnic Campus, where students from across the state learned how to develop a mobile application from design and visualization to data implementation. For more information, visit www.sparkappleague.com.
As featured on
Classifieds - Ads
- Desert Vista High, three Kyrene schools in Ahwatukee given A+ awards
- Final PARC brief rips freeway planning as abuse of discretion
- Tempe Union land sale could bring 178 homes to Ahwatukee site
- ASU honors unstoppable Mackenzie Saunders’ leadership on campus
- True Life asks court to change golf course regs
- Ahwatukee toddler’s blood disorder weighs heavily on her, parents
- Freeway blasting starts this summer, several times a week into 2018
- Festival of Lights volunteers ready for a community party
- Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori opens new campus
- Entrepreneurs turned oats into big breakfast venture overnight
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.