Dia de Los Muertos is a Mexican holiday set aside to honor the dead. Over the years, celebrations have moved away from the more intimate origins of the holiday, with local businesses and restaurants recognizing the holiday's importance. Tarryn Mento reports.
As featured on
Her name is La Calavera Catrina — Katrina, for short — and she’s one stylish dame, even if s…
Classifieds - Ads
- Desert Vista High, three Kyrene schools in Ahwatukee given A+ awards
- Tempe Union land sale could bring 178 homes to Ahwatukee site
- Ahwatukee toddler’s blood disorder weighs heavily on her, parents
- Freeway blasting starts this summer, several times a week into 2018
- ASU honors unstoppable Mackenzie Saunders’ leadership on campus
- Festival of Lights volunteers ready for a community party
- Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori opens new campus
- Football journey brings Cody Sokol home to Rattlers
- Shakespeare caps season for Mountain Pointe High thespians
- New delay mires progress of anti-freeway federal appeals case
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.