Dia de Los Muertos is a Mexican holiday set aside to honor the dead. Over the years, celebrations have moved away from the more intimate origins of the holiday, with local businesses and restaurants recognizing the holiday's importance. Tarryn Mento reports.
As featured on
Her name is La Calavera Catrina — Katrina, for short — and she’s one stylish dame, even if s…
Classifieds - Ads
- Wild Horse poised to spend millions on an entertainment district
- Dogs’ bacterial disease can spread to humans, area vets warn
- Promising retail growth seen in Ahwatukee area
- Oral arguments in freeway case likely in October, court advises
- Fireworks plan for Ahwatukee declared DOA
- Former DV basketball coach seeing success with Legion of Hoops
- Building a freeway in this weather is not for the faint of heart
- Ahwatukee man adds ‘novelist’ to his many accomplishments
- Haboobs roll in with Arizona’s monsoon season
- Ray Road resurfacing begins amid promises of uptick in work
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.