As featured on
Fans lined up at the gates near the locker room entrance of the Peoria Sport Complex Saturday, trying to gain the attention of their favorite ballplayer dressed in Dodger blue. Bruce Renfrew watched from a distance as his sons had their baseball signed by Dodgers outfielder Andre Ethier. The California resident took in spring training games with his sons at the stadium as well as at Camelback Ranch in Glendale.
Classifieds - Ads
- Ahwatukee woman likes being back home – but just for a while
- Flood study shows many problems, no money to fix them
- Chandler Boulevard Extension slated to open Friday morning
- Ahwatukee 11-year-olds lose Little League state title game
- High-end complex, grocery set for Tempe
- Vandal’s chollas on some Ahwatukee Lakes trails upset neighbors
- Cerritos seeks help next week, donations for ‘maker space’
- Group racing clock to stop Arizona school voucher expansion
- Forum brings both council candidates, voters together
- Lawsuit to stop South Mountain Freeway is still very much alive
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.