As featured on
Fans lined up at the gates near the locker room entrance of the Peoria Sport Complex Saturday, trying to gain the attention of their favorite ballplayer dressed in Dodger blue. Bruce Renfrew watched from a distance as his sons had their baseball signed by Dodgers outfielder Andre Ethier. The California resident took in spring training games with his sons at the stadium as well as at Camelback Ranch in Glendale.
Classifieds - Ads
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- Freeway land acquisitions far from done; design getting there
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.