As featured on
Lou Vandervlucht suffered a stroke more than a year ago, but after a lot of hard work, he is now inching his bowling average back above 200.
In the late night hours of Jan. 31, 2010, Vandervlucht rolled onto his left side in bed, but he couldn’t pick up his right arm to move with him; sitting on the side of the bed, he couldn’t shake it out; when he tried to stand, his right leg buckled under him; after carefully making his way to the kitchen, Vandervlucht discovered he couldn’t write his own name.
- Flood study shows many problems, no money to fix them
- Chandler Boulevard Extension slated to open Friday morning
- Ahwatukee woman likes being back home – but just for a while
- Ahwatukee 11-year-olds lose Little League state title game
- High-end complex, grocery set for Tempe
- Vandal’s chollas on some Ahwatukee Lakes trails upset neighbors
- Forum brings both council candidates, voters together
- Group racing clock to stop Arizona school voucher expansion
- Lawsuit to stop South Mountain Freeway is still very much alive
- Ahwatukee girl finds helping pets a way to recover from illness
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.