Lucas Malone - Ahwatukee Foothills News: Valley And State

Lucas Malone

Lucas Malone stands on the roof of his father-in-law's house as the Wallow fire approaches in Eagar, Ariz., Tuesday, June 7, 2011. The blaze has burned 486 square miles of ponderosa pine forest, driven by wind gusts of more than 60 mph since it was sparked on May 29 by what authorities believe was an unattended campfire. It officially became the second-largest in Arizona history on Tuesday. ( (AP Photo/Marcio Jose Sanchez)

14 MORE IMAGES TAGGED WITH ""

CD9, Q1: Why are you running?

The Ahwatukee Foothills News hosts a forum with the 9th Congressional District US House of Rep...

Facebook

ahwatukee.com on Facebook

Twitter

ahwatukee.com on Twitter

RSS

Subscribe to ahwatukee.com via RSS

RSS Feeds

Spacer4px

CD9, Q1: Why are you running?

The Ahwatukee Foothills News hosts a forum with the 9th Congressional District US House of Rep...

JOP, Q4: Efficiency and Expenditures

The Ahwatukee Foothills News hosts a forum with the Kyrene Justice Precinct Justice of the Peace ...

JOP: Closing Remarks

The Ahwatukee Foothills News hosts a forum with the Kyrene Justice Precinct Justice of the Peace ...