As featured on
Kathie Kukla started steadily losing weight two years ago.
Initiallly, she viewed the weight loss as a good thing — until she was diagnosed with liver cancer. “When I read that report, it just absolutely terrified me,” said Kukla, a 65-year-old Sun City resident.
Classifieds - Ads
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- ‘Good graft’ runs up Phoenix cost of housing for the poor
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- Ahwatukee photographer thrives on teens’ desires to express themselves
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.