As featured on
The rivalry still exists between the teenage street gangs in the new revival of the musical “West Side Story,” but with a more realistic approach. In previous productions and the film, the Puerto Rican Sharks always have spoken and sang their songs in English. But in the new version, Bernardo and his gang will speak and belt out some of the signature tunes in Spanish.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- 21 tribes seek intervention in freeway case
- ADOT backs off funding water line beneath freeway
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- Save Club West continues effort to raise $4 million for golf course purchase
- She left the corporate world to pamper household pets
- Boys state basketball: Thunder move on after beating La Joya
- ABM helps homeowners fight invasion of roof rats
- Reported pot dispensary license upsets Ahwatukee preschool, neighborhood
- Kyrene middle school students to see major change in academics, study opportunities and support
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.