As featured on
The rivalry still exists between the teenage street gangs in the new revival of the musical “West Side Story,” but with a more realistic approach. In previous productions and the film, the Puerto Rican Sharks always have spoken and sang their songs in English. But in the new version, Bernardo and his gang will speak and belt out some of the signature tunes in Spanish.
Classifieds - Ads
- Final PARC brief rips freeway planning as abuse of discretion
- True Life asks court to change golf course regs
- Desert Vista High, three Kyrene schools in Ahwatukee given A+ awards
- ASU honors unstoppable Mackenzie Saunders’ leadership on campus
- Tempe Union land sale could bring 178 homes to Ahwatukee site
- Entrepreneurs turned oats into big breakfast venture overnight
- Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori opens new campus
- Football journey brings Cody Sokol home to Rattlers
- Ahwatukee toddler’s blood disorder weighs heavily on her, parents
- Shakespeare caps season for Mountain Pointe High thespians
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.