As featured on
The rivalry still exists between the teenage street gangs in the new revival of the musical “West Side Story,” but with a more realistic approach. In previous productions and the film, the Puerto Rican Sharks always have spoken and sang their songs in English. But in the new version, Bernardo and his gang will speak and belt out some of the signature tunes in Spanish.
Classifieds - Ads
- Wild Horse poised to spend millions on an entertainment district
- Dogs’ bacterial disease can spread to humans, area vets warn
- Promising retail growth seen in Ahwatukee area
- Oral arguments in freeway case likely in October, court advises
- Fireworks plan for Ahwatukee declared DOA
- Former DV basketball coach seeing success with Legion of Hoops
- Building a freeway in this weather is not for the faint of heart
- Ahwatukee man adds ‘novelist’ to his many accomplishments
- Haboobs roll in with Arizona’s monsoon season
- Ray Road resurfacing begins amid promises of uptick in work
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.