As featured on
Sarah Elieff will not go so far as to call herself a gardener.
“You could almost say ‘wanna-be gardener,’” the Glendale resident said. “Sometimes I say it’s a passion, other times I call it a sickness.” Yet Elieff is not lacking enthusiasm, nor a desire to learn more about the craft. That is why Elieff, along with hundreds of others, toured a half dozen gardens around the Northwest Valley Saturday for the Maricopa Master Gardeners’ 10th Annual Real Gardens for Real People Tour.
- Wild Horse poised to spend millions on an entertainment district
- Dogs’ bacterial disease can spread to humans, area vets warn
- Fireworks plan for Ahwatukee declared DOA
- Ray Road resurfacing begins amid promises of uptick in work
- Former DV basketball coach seeing success with Legion of Hoops
- This Ahwatukee dentist’s patients bark and roar
- New appointments made to three Desert Vista athletic posts
- Oral arguments in freeway case likely in October, court advises
- Building a freeway in this weather is not for the faint of heart
- Tillman Foundation honors local man
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.