As featured on
Sarah Elieff will not go so far as to call herself a gardener.
“You could almost say ‘wanna-be gardener,’” the Glendale resident said. “Sometimes I say it’s a passion, other times I call it a sickness.” Yet Elieff is not lacking enthusiasm, nor a desire to learn more about the craft. That is why Elieff, along with hundreds of others, toured a half dozen gardens around the Northwest Valley Saturday for the Maricopa Master Gardeners’ 10th Annual Real Gardens for Real People Tour.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
Classifieds - Ads
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- In Your Neighborhood: Ahwatukee teen violinist to play at famed Carnegie Hall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.