As featured on
Ghostlight Theatre’s latest production, “Moby Dick! The Musical,” steps into high camp and even spoofs famous musicals. Matt McAuley, co-artistic director of Ghostlight, said the musical never takes itself seriously and that the audience is in for a number of laughs.
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- Freeway land acquisitions far from done; design getting there
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee high schools ready to bid 1,300 seniors adieu
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Two Ahwatukee residents earn medical degrees
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Another Kachina Drive home records 7-figure sale
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.