As featured on
Customers who step inside Kindred Spirits will experience something new brewing in Youngtown. The coffee shop, which opened last week, is tucked away in Youngtown’s commercial corridor near 111th and Alabama avenues, and customers say it provides an atmosphere that has not been seen in the community in quite some time — maybe ever.
Classifieds - Ads
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
- Police probing link between slain Ahwatukee salesman and ex-con who killed him
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.