As featured on
Customers who step inside Kindred Spirits will experience something new brewing in Youngtown. The coffee shop, which opened last week, is tucked away in Youngtown’s commercial corridor near 111th and Alabama avenues, and customers say it provides an atmosphere that has not been seen in the community in quite some time — maybe ever.
- Kyrene board OKs K-8 campus plan
- Ahwatukee jeweler’s estate sale a trove of older treasure
- La Gattara Cat Café is a purr-fect stress reliever
- Mountain Pointe makes early statement in rout of O'Connor
- Ahwatukee group seeks to involve local boys in charitable activities
- DV grad plumbs a mystery of the brain
- Ducey: No plans to removed Confederate monuments in Arizona
- Ahwatukee site bid yields $23M for Tempe Union
- Hut, hut! Pride, Thunder ready for the 2017 season
- Ahwatukee Crime Watch revving up meetings with police
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.