As featured on
Customers who step inside Kindred Spirits will experience something new brewing in Youngtown. The coffee shop, which opened last week, is tucked away in Youngtown’s commercial corridor near 111th and Alabama avenues, and customers say it provides an atmosphere that has not been seen in the community in quite some time — maybe ever.
- Wild Horse poised to spend millions on an entertainment district
- Dogs’ bacterial disease can spread to humans, area vets warn
- Promising retail growth seen in Ahwatukee area
- Oral arguments in freeway case likely in October, court advises
- Fireworks plan for Ahwatukee declared DOA
- Former DV basketball coach seeing success with Legion of Hoops
- Building a freeway in this weather is not for the faint of heart
- Ahwatukee man adds ‘novelist’ to his many accomplishments
- Haboobs roll in with Arizona’s monsoon season
- Ray Road resurfacing begins amid promises of uptick in work
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.